We meant to post yesterday, but Andi had to work late so we had to re-arrange the date for this post in order to accommodate her work life. That being said, I am doing another project pan! I feel like last year’s project pan didn’t really get anywhere, but that’s only because I did it for 10 weeks (which isn’t very long).
I was thinking about it doing another one last year before the new year rolled around, but I hadn’t decided on a start date. That was until Andi from Ever Impractical said she was looking for collaborators on her project pan through our Facebook Group (you should join!), and I JUMPED at the chance to join her!
I’ve known Andi for what seems like forever. We originally met through our #BeautiesOnFire collaboration that was set up by the lovely Elisabeth from Everything & Nothin’ (I miiisss youuu girl!<3) and we’ve been supporting one another ever since.
I’m very excited to be collaborating with her, and especially on a project like this which will take the entire year! 🙂 So let’s get on with the details for this project pan.
We have only
ONE TWO RULES:
- Destash anything that goes bad
- If something doesn’t work out, switch it out for another product–as is expected from skincare.
We will have:
- Hair care
Basically anything we want to use up. We will be doing this for the entire year. (Correct me if I’m wrong, Andi!) I’m super down to do this the full year. I’m positive that I can finish all of these before the end of the year, and I will* be adding some more as the months pass since I will be getting more products from my subscriptions.
Andi and I will be updating you guys on our progress once a month, every 3rd Thursday. So let’s get on with what you’ve come here to see!
What products have I chosen?!
SO. SO. MANY! Sixty-seven  products to be exact!
I know, that’s a lot, but I’m committed to this. So let’s break this down!
- Big Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Volumizing Conditioner
- Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Conditioner
- Not Your Mother’s Knotty to Nice Conditioning Detangler
- Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray (Conditioning Detangling Spray)
- HASK Argan Oil Repairing Deep Conditioner
- HASK Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment
- THEORIE Marula Oil Transforming Hair Serum
Total Products: 7
Am I the only person who can’t seem to finish their shampoo and conditioners AT THE SAME DAMN TIME?! Anyway, the rest of the products aren’t that big of a deal, I have several other hair serums and oils but I thought including several would defeat the purpose of this project pan because they’re so hard to finish, but I’ll use up one at a time.
Scrubs & Face Masks:
- Jersey Shore Spa Anti Aging Lip & Hand Polish
- Pierre’s Apothecary Grapefruit Creamy Face Scrub
- Derma-e Microdermabrasion Scrub
- Freeman Polishing Charcoal & Black Sugar Gel Mask & Scrub
- Promise Organic Nourishing Coconut Milk Daily Facial Scrub with Sugar & Walnut
- Freeman Sparkling Pear Pore Cleansing Mask
- Freeman Banana-Oat Instant Smoothing Mask
- Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Clay Mask
- Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment
- Skinfood Marine Food Gel Mask (Oyster)
- Mizon Joyful Time Essence Mask Pomegranate
- Tony Moly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Sheet Mask
- Tony Moly I’m Real Rice Mask Sheet
- Feel Brilliant Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sheet Mask
- Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Green Tea Peel-Off Mask
- Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Creamy Coconut Face Mask
Total Products: 14
I have so so many sheet masks as well as masks that I bought last year from Ulta, I literally went crazy with skincare and I still haven’t used up that many. Also, a few of them were won through giveaway or have arrived through subscriptions. Sheet masks will be easy as they’re a one-time use, but I have no clue how long the bottles will take to finish.
Moisturizers, Serums, etc.:
- Simple Skincare Hydrating Cleansing Oil
- Klorane Floral Water Makeup Remover with Soothing Cornflower
- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths (x3)
- Tata Harper Repairative Moisturizer
- 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
- Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
- Physician’s Formula Bright Booster Oil Elixir
- Physician’s Formula Argan Wear 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water
- Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum
- Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Serum
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff
- Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer
- tucker ashley Perfecting Moisturizer
- GlamGlow Volcasmic Matte Glow Moisturizer
- tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer
- Farmacy Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer
Total Products: 19
LOTS and LOTS of moisturizers and a few serums. A lot of them are sample sized but I’ve found it hard to finish some of them up or have forgotten about a lot of them because I use my favorites ones. So while I won’t be exclusive to these, I will still try my best to use them up!
- Ulta Flawless Prime
- Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
- Wet n Wild Coverall Correcting Palette
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- e.l.f. Cosmetics (Stick) Concealer — not pictured, forgot to include it
- Pacifica Ultra CC Cream Radiant Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF17
- bareMinerals BareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation
- NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder Foundation
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder — not pictured, forgot to include it.
- NYX Wonder Stick Highlight and Contour in Universal
- Laura Geller Eye Dew Cream Shadow Crayon
- POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Sugar Plum
- Ipsy x NYX 3 Color Shadow Palette
- theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer
- Coastal Scents StyleEyes Eye Shadow Sampler
- Elizabeth Mott POP! Goes the Shadow in Toasted
- Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Glow Shimmer Shadow & Highlighter
- Essence Kajal Pencil in Black
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon
- Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12Hr Wear
- Trifle Cosmetics Raspberry Ripple Ombre Radiance Blush Palette
- theBalm INSTAIN Long Wearing Staining Powder Blush in Pinstripe
- NYX Lip Primer in Nude
- LOC x Tati Vibrant Matte Lipstick in Wildest Dreams
- theBalm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Committed
- Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural in N9
Total Products: 26
Ahh..So much makeup.. A lot of these I truly want to finish off. I used to use a bunch of these products and then forgot about them after I found something I liked better. There are a few in there that I use all the time, but even with daily use, it’s hard to hit the pan.
I made sure to include a variety of products so I can do several looks with everything listed here, so I will be able to mix and match. I won’t be so strict as to stick with everything here, likes eyeshadows and lipsticks for the most part, but everything else, I’m willing to use whenever I do my makeup.
Did you guys see anything familiar in this year’s project pan?!
I am very excited to get this under way and to see how many empties come out of this. It’s also very exciting to be collaborating with someone else, and I really would like to keep collaborating with others regardless of topic (beauty, fashion or lifestyle). So if you are looking for someone, please contact me! I’m sure we can work something out! 🙂
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT ANDI’S POST AS WELL:
–> Project Pan Start <–
* * *
How many of you are doing a project pan this year?!
Find me on social media: