Dolls!! Happy February 1st!
Here we are once again, wrapping up another month! January was a bit boring for me (as you’ve seen from the lack of lifestyle posts) but also very productive. I’ve been brainstorming new ideas, topics and possible series for the blog. I genuinely want to do more lifestyle posts, in fact, it may be a bit late now, but I may end up doing a ‘blogging goals’ post just to get it all out there and get you excited for it as well(?).
So let me wrap up this month for you, and if you missed anything or are interested in a particular post, feel free to click on links! 🙂
I used to do this all the time when I first started doing these ‘month in review’ posts, and I haven’t done one in a while because I haven’t reached any new blog milestones in a LONG time, but last month, I actually hit 900 followers! 🙂
I’ve been blogging for two and a half years, and I know plenty of you who have been blogging for much less and have way more followers than I do. But this is a serious milestone for me, I never thought I would reach it. Also, I don’t think I do a very good job of networking and putting myself out there, so it’s understandable that it’s taken this long.
Anyway, thanks to all my long-time followers and supporters who have been with me since I started. To those I met along the way, to my new followers–I hope you’re liking my content so far, and to my future followers, I cannot wait to meet you and interact with you! 🙂 P.S. I do plan on doing a giveaway when I reach 1k. 😉
#BeautiesOnFire is back for the time being and I’m sooo stoked! I missed doing this collab with the girls, as it’s a chance to think outside the box and be a bit more creative.
Subscription Boxes Unboxing:
This is also new on the blog, I will try to do it once a month and share with you my ‘monthly’ favorites. Please note that this will be a lifestyle post! 🙂
This is a chance to “give back” to you all, and give you guys a bit more exposure–not that a bunch of you need it 😉
- Universe by Britney from Surrealistique — Yet another fantastic oil painting by Britney. And maybe I’m being a little biased because I love anything to do with stars and outer space, but this one is AMAZING!
- How To Set & Stick To New Year Resolutions For A Happy, Fun and Healthy You! (+ My Resolutions) by Mia from Beautiful, Creative, Inspiring . . . Life. — I often make goals and/or resolutions when the New Year starts, and I must admit, that I don’t often follow through them as the months pass me by. I always think of WHAT I want to do or accomplish but I never think of HOW I will do so. Mia shares some tips on how we can set and stick to those New Year’s resolutions and be happier and healthier! I also used her tips to help me on my new year’s resolutions! 🙂
- Mind Hacks to Conquer Procrastination by Ingrid Madison Ave — these are great tips to overcome procrastination, tried and true by yours truly, a procrastinator 🙂
- 7 Tips for a Perfect Smokey Eye by Mademoiselle O’Lantern — when I do smokey eyes I always use these tips because they work and they will help you achieve that flawless smokey eye look.
- Book Recommendations (A Collab with Starring Pamela) by Angela from Life of Angela — one of my new year’s resolutions is to read one book (minimum) each month. I started writing up a list of books to read, and her list had a few more for me to add to mine. If you like to read or are looking for other books to read, she has compiled a list of different genres! 🙂
- Becoming a Morning Person — 5 of the BEST Ways by Saira Through the Glitter Glass — I definitely agree with these ways of becoming a morning person. Check out Saira’s tips to help you become a morning person!
- Are Smartphones Trashing Our Lives by Sage Olivia — I love when people post these kinds of articles. To me, this was already known, but I know a lot of people don’t often think about how involved we our on our phones on a day to day basis. We should use this information to be more mindful and aware of our surroundings, and putting our phones down every once in a while.
- Free Beauty apps you need in your life RN by Ingrid Madison Ave — Lots of wonderful apps that would come in handy for beauty bloggers! 🙂
- 20 ways to Be More Productive and Healthy in 2018 by Jasmine from The Crowining Glory — A lot of these are in my New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve already felt the effects of productivity–more energy, less procrastination, less stress, more peace. Jasmine shares a few more helpful tips on her blog to becoming more productive this year!
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken by Joann’s Food for Thought — I’ve been following Joann’s blog for such a long time, and I’ve always loved how creative and unique her recipes are. I happened to come across this recipe on her blog when my day would be a busy one, and I decided it would be so much easier to make this than the dish Alex and I had planned. To say the least, it was DELICIOUS!
What posts did you enjoy this month?!
Find me on social media: