So I completely forgot that this post was getting published today, and it went up UNFINISHED!! Ugh, how embarrasing! LOL.
I’m sorry if you ended up seeing this before it got fixed. But you’re probably going to see my on your timeline again if you’ve already seen it.. Anyway, I’m just recapping this month, in case anyone has missed any posts etc.. I also updated the Blogger’s Spotlight because I missed two posts that I really wanted to put in there, so make sure to check those out too! 🙂
So let’s get started!
I finally convinced myself to jot down some goals I have for my blog, and I will do my best to make sure I do these 🙂
MOTDs & OOTDs:
* * *
* * *
Subscription Boxes Unboxing:
* * *
Subscription Boxes & Product Reviews:
* * *
I will be posting these every quarter (every 3 months), so the next video won’t be posted until April or so. I may end up including January’s video as well?
NEW SERIES! Top 5 — Travel List: US
I finally brought this back because it’s been so long since I’ve done it, and it’s also a chance for me to “give back” and link to some posts that I loved reading this month.
- Vegan “Chicken” Piccata by Mackenzie from Mack Marie — I’ve been wanting to eat less meat and more veggies, and I think I’ve been doing pretty well. Mackenzie gives us her recipe on how she makes “chicken” piccata and it looks absolutely delicious!
- DIY – Element Jars by Life of Angela —I love DIYs so much and I had seen this one bouncing around Pinterest. I’ve seen the nebular in the jar (which I’d love to do, and soon) but these are just as pretty and colorful.
- Tech Day Sunday – Free Beauty Apps to get you ready for Spring by Ingrid Madison Ave — I love when she shares beauty apps with us because a lot of them do come in handy.
- Foods That Boost Your Beauty by Claudia from New Life – Fresh You — While these may not be beauty secrets, they are helpful tips. Did you know about these foods?
- How To Style Statement Bags Into a Classic Look by Jani from My Life in Medicine — such great tips on how to style statement bags, especially for someone like me who rarely carries accessories.
- Spread Kindness Everywhere You Go by Jennie from 50shad3s0fjay — Because we need a little more light in this world. Small random acts of kindness.
- The poor beauty habits that are aging you by Ingrid Madison Ave. — I didn’t know about some of these habits and I felt as though all of you needed to know, whether you’re a beauty blogger or not, EVERYONE should know about these! The more you know! 🙂
- My Blogging Insecurities by Mia from Beautiful, Inspiring, Creative . . . Life —It’s not often I see bloggers sharing their insecurities when it comes to blogging, and I felt I could relate to a lot of them. It’s not something we as bloggers talk about, or rather, we ignore it. Because we get inside our heads and tell ourselves that we’re not good enough. But guys!! It’s okay to be a little insecure, but it’s not okay to let it get to you to the point of quitting. We’re all unique, we’re all good enough!
Which post(s) was/were your favorite(s) this month?!
Find me on social media: