I’m sorry I’m behind on my blog posts, and also I apologize if this month I have too many posts. But I sincerely hope that even if it is a lot, that you are finding at least SOME content that you enjoy.
Anyway, as you all know, I’ve teamed up with Naomi from Disaster Davis to do a monthly collaboration, and it goes live every third Tuesday of the month. 🙂
P.S. I took the idea from Elisabeth (Everything & Nothin’) who took the idea from someone on YouTube.
Note: see my first collab post for detailed rules.
1) Pick Your Palette
I’m using my Tarte Tarteist PRO Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette again.
2) Cut Out Numbers
3) Put Numbers in Separate Containers
4) Pick Your BINGO Colors
Here are my coordinates:
B – (1C, 1R)
I – (2C, 3R)
N – (5C, 2R)
G – (4C, 7R)
O – (3C, 5R)
My BINGO colors
From left to right, B, I, N, G, O
5) Create Your Look
I messed up my eyeliner… BUT, I love the eye look. I did my best to make a halo eye because I’ve been loving those looks lately as well.
Here’s the breakdown of the shades used:
- I used the shade Classic (B) all over the lid to set my eyeshadow primer
- On the crease I used Whimsy (O) and Profresh (I)
- I focused the shade Glam (N) on the center of the lid, to create the halo look
- Lastly, I used the shade Drama (G) lightly on the crease to blend all the crease shades together, and in the inner and outer corner of the eyes.
What do you think of this look?
Please be sure to check out Naomi’s look as well!
–> Beauty Bingo #16 with Disaster Davis and AyR Galaxy <–
Find me on social media:
Feel free to browse my other Palette BINGO looks! 🙂