I’m going to keep this post short, sweet and to the point because I gotta be out the door in a bit. I also have another post for later today.
Theme: Insta Beauty
Ok, the bag sucks! It’s so plain! Like they ran out of ideas. “Make It Snappy” — sounds a lot like they used that motto to get this month’s bag done and over with. NOTHING stands out at all, besides the green string tie.
- Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Perfector in Shade #6
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Moisturizer
- Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Celeste
- Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 12.5% Vitamin C
- Burberry My Burberry Blush Perfume Sample
The skin tint is probably dark for me looking at the packaging alone, which sucks. I NEVER get to try these products. I’ve gotten the same perfume sample in the past but I remember liking it, so I guess I don’t mind getting it again.
Things I cannot wait to try: the moisturizer, vitamin C concentrate and the lip polish! I’ve never tried Kiehl’s or Buxom so I’m excited for those. I hope I like them!
What did you guys get this month?
Find me on social media:
Subscribe to Play! by Sephora to get a bag with 5 beauty samples for only $10/month!