I worked tirelessly most of last night and all morning to bring you this post (+ video) today because I had been putting it off for such a long time. I finally said enough is enough and started working on it. Sooo… I hope you guys like this post and video?
Let’s just get right into it!
Watch me create today’s look:
A Full Face with Drugstore Makeup
I didn’t like the eyes much, and sorry if I’m a little rusty. I literally haven’t done my makeup the entire month, because I’m in a creative rut..
Regardless, I did the best I could with what I have, with the exception of the eyeshadow palette, which isn’t from a drugstore and I currently don’t have a drugstore mascara because I have too many from my Sephora subscription.
How Much Does My Face Cost?
Prices are as listed on Ulta unless noted otherwise:
- Milani Stay Put Brow Color — $7.99
- Essence I Love Colour Intensifying Eyeshadow Base — $3.49
- Ulta Rose Gold Natural Eyeshadow Palette — $20 (exception, sold at Ulta)
- e.l.f. Glitter Primer — $2.00 (At elfcosmetics.com)
- NYX Matte Liquid Liner — $6.99
- Essence Kajal Pencil — $1.49
- I do not own a drugstore mascara right now unfortunately because I have so many, but I used the Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Face Primer — $4.99
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer — $5.99
- Wet n Wild Coverall Correcting Palette — $3.99
- NYX Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand — $4.99
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation — $5.99
- e.l.f. Perfect Finish HD Powder — $6.00 (At Target)
- Physician’s Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer — $14.99
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Blush — $2.99 (At wetnwildbeauty.com)
- Essence Pure Nude Highlighter — $4.49
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set — $3.99 (At Target)
- Essence Lip Liner in 06 Satin Mauve — $2.49 (At essencemakeup.ca site)
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft Spoken — $6.99
Total: $109.85 USD
I honestly didn’t think it would be over $100 USD, I was surprised! But this was such a fun thing to do and I cannot wait to try it with high-end products, that’s gotta be AT LEAST double this amount if not way more!
Have you tried this “challenge” yet? How much was your total?
If not, how much do you think the total would be??
Have an amazing weekend!
See you guys back here on Monday!
Find me on social media: