Since I’m already done posting for the month, I thought I could wrap it up early with this post. If you follow my blog regularly, no need to worry about this post, feel free to skip it. If you’re new to my blog, click whatever looks interesting to you. 🙂
I do want to say thank you for an amazing month. Most of the content I’ve been posting this month has been well-received by you all. I cannot wait for you to see what I got planned for October.
See you all Tuesday! ❤
* * *
MOTDs & OOTDs:
* * *
* * *
Subscription Boxes Unboxing:
* * *
Subscription Boxes & Product Reviews:
Posts I loved reading this month as well as some that I wanted to share with you:
- Life Update: Possible Leg Amputation by Sarah — Firstly, Sarah has become my BFF in every sense of the word despite our great distance. When I first read her post I was so shocked to know that she had been through so much and it brought literal tears to my eyes. I wanted to hug her so bad. BUT that’s not why I’m sharing this post with you. I’m sharing it because Sarah is incredibly brave AND strong for sharing her story. I love how honest she was about her feelings. I did ask permission to share this post with you guys, and even though she said she didn’t think anyone would be interested in reading something depressing, I told her I didn’t think it was depressing. I also wanted to bring light to the subject because it’s a pretty rare condition AND because some people are so fucking insensitive.. Anyway, Sarah, ily so much girl! ❤ I’m going to try my best to make London happen in my future!
- 10 Quotes To Brighten Your Day by Karen — If you’re feeling kind of down, maybe these quotes will brighten your day. 🙂
- I QUIT Social Media “Influencing” by honorgreenwood — I found myself nodding at pretty much everything she was saying and it’s also one of the reasons why I stopped tagging brands in my IG posts a few months ago.. Read this post, maybe you will start to think differently about social media influencing as well..
- Nail Of The Day – Rimmel 60 Seconds 625 Sir Yes Sir! & Foils by Mrs Strawberry Blonde — Ok, I don’t know why I’ve never shared her NOTDs, some of them are freaking amazing! I don’t know many bloggers who do nails, but in case you’re in the same boat as me, definitely check out her blog to see the rest of her NOTDs. Also, she promised a nail tutorial so I’m still waiting on it 😉
- Things To Do In London by Sophia Patel — Great post to read for those of you who are planning a trip to London in the future 🙂
- Being Positive & Attracting all the Good things in life.. 🌙✨🔮 by https://sheemazaman.wordpress.com/ — We often forget how to remain positive and I know not everyone believes in “attracting” good things into your life, but this is still a great post to read to get tips because a few will change your day-to-day life. 🙂
- Back To School Outfit Ideas by Mademoiselle O’Lantern — I’m probably the least fashionable out of everyone in the blogging community. My style is several seasons old and also my own, but Joy shares some really great outfits that I would love to wear eventually lol. To those of you who keep up with fashion trends, Joy shares some outfits for back to school.
- My Favorite Dairy-Free Snacks #2 by Hunida — I’ve been paying more attention to what doesn’t sit well in my stomach and it’s almost anything with cow’s milk. Cheese and yogurt is still okay I think, but I know for sure that eventually I’ll have to go completely dairy-free. So I have started looking into alternatives and I love that Hunida shares some of her favorite alternatives with us.
- 30 Blog Post Ideas For When You’re Stuck On What To Write by Karen — I ALWAYS share these posts whenever I come across them because I know many of us go through phases when we’re uninspired or have no clue what to write about. This post if for you. Bookmark it if you need to. 🙂
Thanks so much for such a great month! I appreciate you all so much!
Which post(s) was/were your favorite(s) this month?!
Find me on social media: