I had a great month and I seriously worked so hard on pretty much every single post. I’m really happy with the content I’ve been putting out and hopefully I am able to come up with more exciting content!
I did mention going on a break on yesterday’s post but there are at least two posts that I need to put out ASAP, so once those go up, I will be taking a short break (at least a week or two if I can push it, lol).
Anyway, let me recap the month for you. I hope you’re able to find something you like (if you’re new here) and if you’re all caught up with my posts, thanks for your support! ❤
SPECIAL: Halloween Series
I want to improve my makeup skills and creativity so I took up a short Halloween makeup series and posted seven looks for you this month, video tutorials included!
Which is your favorite??
* * *
I had the pleasure to collab once again with Courtney and this time it was OOTDs! It was so fun doing this with her and hopefully she and I can do another collab in the future! Please check out her post as well, link is at the bottom of my post! 🙂
* * *
Subscription Boxes Unboxing:
I know I haven’t been doing a great job at posting reviews for these boxes, but I see no point in reviewing a box if I’m not using all the products. A lot of products are mascaras and I don’t want to have a ton of them opened (they dry out quick). I’ve also put some products aside that I know I will never use (for a giveaway, which is seriously overdue!).
So I apologize for only doing unboxings lately but I promise I will be reviewing the products I decided to keep once I have tested a few more.
* * *
Subscription Boxes & Product Reviews:
I only had time to review two palettes this month (both received through Boxycharm). And I do have three other palettes that need to be reviewed, two that still need to be tested, so please bare with me. I will get back on it after my break!
I’m so sorry for not having a bunch of posts this month on this section. I did read a bunch of blog posts that I thought were fantastic but unfortunately I failed to get the links of said posts… MY BAD! Here are a few I remembered to grab:
- Lavender and Lemon Sugar Scrub Bars by Her Quarters — I LOVE Amy’s DIY’s for as long as I’ve been following (years now, lol). She always comes up with great skincare DIYs and this one is no different. I will have to try it sometime! 🙂
- How To Do Foil Manicures The Easy Way – A Pictorial by Mrs. Strawberry Blonde — Before I followed her I wasn’t into nail art but every time she posts her NOTDs I’m always so impressed by the many different things you can do with nails. I wish I had the patience to try something, and this foil pictorial is really well done! All I need is the foil pieces to try it! 🙂
- Haircare Routine for Dry Hair by Beautyholics101 — This post is for all of you who have dry hair! Some of these tips might come in handy! 🙂
- The cool new way to take Probiotics for Beauty by Ingrid Madison — Ingrid never fails to post amazing content and I tend to learn something new nearly every month. For example, I didn’t know there were kombucha popsicles! Whaaa??? What better way to take probiotics than with a popsicle?! I wish I could buy some lol! Also, she looks so radiant in her photos!!
- Homemade hair mask for dry frizzy hair by Small Wonders of World — I’ve seen a few more haircare posts this month and for good reason, lot of us are heading into winter pretty soon and we need all the help we can get to better take care of our hair.
- Pumpkin Bread by In Diane’s Kitchen — This season I really really really want to bake pumpkin bread (and pumpkin pie). This is a fantastic recipe that Diane is sharing with us. I will be saving it to make some time this month, hopefully for Thanksgiving if I don’t ruin it LOL.
Thanks for being with me another month! I think this month was the perfect balance of beauty and lifestyle! I’m glad many of you have been enjoying my content and I hope I can come up with more to write about now that summer is over! 😦 And can you guys believe we’re nearing the end of 2018?! Crazyyy!
Is anyone dressing up today? Trick-or-treating with your kiddos?
Have a happy and safe Halloween everyone!! 🙂
Find me on social media: