Heyy my dolls!
I apologize for my absence. As you all know, I’m a mom first, blogger second, so I’ve been focusing on the family aspect of my life since a little before the holidays. Which explains why I haven’t been on as much. I will try to have some kind of life update soon to explain all that for anyone interested.
Today though, I wanted to show you my project pan for 2019. Last year’s project pan was with Andi from Ever Impractical. I wasn’t sure if she was going to continue or not, so I decided to do this by myself. I will continue to post on the third Thursday of every quarter (March, June, September, December).
Let’s get through the products right away shall we?
Project Pan 2019
I don’t have a photo of all the products together because I just couldn’t fit them in one frame and all my rooms are a mess, so no space haha. #momlife #myhouseisamessalways
Some of these rolled over from last year, and I also made some additions of makeup palettes so I could have some more choices in case I got bored of the same stuff. I do not mean I want to finish said eyeshadow palettes, but it would be nice to hit pan on at least a few shades.
- Bare Minerals Pure Brightening Serum Foundation
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Face Primer
- TooFaced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Perfect Finish HD Powder
- Melisa Michelle x Ulta Makeup Palette
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette Contour
- Bare Minerals Original Powder Foundation
- Ulta Rose Gold Natural Eyeshadow Palette
Some of you guys might remember that I actually hit pan on one of the shades of my Ulta Rose Gold palette last year:
* * *
Below you’ll see a few more products from last year. I added a few more lipsticks for the same reasons—I didn’t want to get bored of the same stuff. I know it’s hard to finish lipsticks, I’m not really looking to finish them, I just want to use them a bit more because some of them are forgotten favorites.
- NYX Cosmetics Wonder Stick Highlighter & Contour
- Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick in Tender Heart
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien
- Laura Mercier Rose Gold Caviar Stick Eye Color
- Laura Mercier Au Naturel Caviar Stick Eye Color
- theBalm Meet Matte Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Committed
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural in N9
- Wet n Wild Coverall Correcting Palette
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
- Essence Kajal Pencil in Black
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon
- Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Coastal Scents Step One Eye Primer
- theBalm INSTAIN Long Wearing Staining Powder Blush in Pinstripe
- Trifle Cosmetics Raspberry Ripple Ombre Radiance Blush Palette
- NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer
- Elizabeth Mott POP! Goes The Shadow in Toasted
I did hit pan last year on the e.l.f. Perfect Finish HD Powder, WnW Coverall Correcting Palette, and NYX Dark Circle Concealer, and I’m almost out of two lippies, theBalm & MUFE.
* * *
Most of these are also from last year, the squeeze tube masks are some of the hardest products to go through. I will definitely re-think about buying so many of them in the future.
- Freeman Banana Oat Instant Smoothing Mask
- Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask
- Physician’s Formula Argan Wear 2-in-1 Argan Oil & Coconut Water Primer
- Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Bright Booster Oil Elixir
- Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil
- Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF15
* * *
Few more additions because they’re sample sizes and I’m getting tired of having so many samples to be honest lol.
- Essence Prettifying Lip Oil
- Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- Peter Thomas Roth Firm Peeling Gel
- Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
- Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Wash-Off Treatment
- Derma-e Microdermabrasion Scrub
* * *
More from last year! I know these will be easy to use up, I mainly added them in here to remind myself to take care of my skin and to also treat myself to spa days at least once or twice a month.
- Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Black Seaweed Peel-Off Mask
- Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Creamy Coconut Mask
- Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Green Tea Peel-Off Mask
- Montagne Jeunesse 7th Heaven Passion Peel-Off Mask
- Dermovia Lace A Peel Black Bamboo Charcoal Peel Off Mask
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks
- Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Wrinkle Recovery Peel
- Freeman Hydrating Glacier Water + Pink Peony Gel Cream Mask
- Freeman Anti-Stress Dead Sea Minerals Clay Mask
* * *
A few of these I’ve barely touched so I want to keep trying them to see if they help to manage my hair better.
- HASK Argan Oil Repairing Deep Conditioner
- Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Spray
- THEORIE Detoxifying Hair Mask
- NYM Coconut Milk + African Marula Tree Oil Smoothing Cream
- OUAI Wave Spray
- Living Proof TBD Multi-Tasking Styler
- L’Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil
* * *
Bath & Body
People like to give me lotions as gifts and there’s so many others I’d like to try, but I will not allow myself to buy anything until I’ve run out of these.
- Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tangerine Body Cream
- Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Luminous Lotion
- Paris Hilton Body Glistening Lotion
- Victoria’s Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Lotion
* * *
I’m including some perfumes this time because I just started using them again and really have been enjoying going through my stash. I will be adding more as I finish some of these up. The foam bath has been sitting in my cabinet and it really needs to get used someday!
- Paris Hilton Perfume Spray
- BURBERRY My Burberry Blush Perfume
- Atelier Cologne Clementine California Perfume
- Indigo Wild Frankincense & Myrrh Roll-On Perfume
- Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Foam Bath Relaxing Lavender
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Makeup: 25 | Skincare: 27 | Haircare: 7 | Bath & Body: 11
For 2019, I’m starting with 70 products.
I will be doing add-ons as the year goes and as I see fit. This year I will keep my project pan empties and my regular empties separate. I initially did that because it was easier for me to put those posts together but I guess I didn’t realize how confusing it must have been for you all.
I’m very excited to embark on another project pan because I had a lot fun with this last year and just getting to see all those empties at the end of the year was so satisfying. It also made me realize just how long it takes to finish up some products so I will be making better choices as a buyer.
I may also be doing another makeup declutter soon because I realized I’m not using some products enough or at all. We’ll see.
Who else is doing a project pan?
Find me on social media: