Hello lovely dolls!
I’m catching you up on some mini hauls from a few months ago because I still have those photos and have yet to share them.
These goodies I got when Colourpop had an “up to 70% off” sale that I just couldn’t pass up. Usually when things are on sale, I tend to look through their site for items I have been wanting for a while and get them at a lesser price. It requires waiting a long time after everyone has tried those products, but that’s okay. Right now I have plenty of makeup to get through anyway.
Ok, so here’s what I got:
- Unreal Lippie Stix
- Field Day Lippie Pencil
- Phoenix Lux Gloss (Mulan Collection)
- Aloe There! Lip & Cheek Kit
- Terran Up My Heart Blush Compact
- Blossom Out Lip Oil.
- Hydrating Makeup Setting Mist
- Fourth Ray Beauty Papaya Face Milk
- Fourth Ray Beauty Lil’ Boost Face Serum Boost Mini Kit
- Fourth Ray Beauty Milk Moment Face Milk Mini Kit
* * *
I was excited to get all these goodies because I love their lippies. CP became well-known initially for their lip products and they still haven’t disappointed me yet. As for FRB serum and face milk kits, I’ve only tried their face milks and loved them so I’m looking forward to trying these serums.
Have you guys picked up anything from Colourpop recently?
What is your favorite Colourpop product, collection or collaboration?
Find me on social media: