I am posting this so super late! I was supposed to post two hours ago but I had forgotten to take some photos and edit this post and failed to do any of that early in the day. Sorry I let you down Andi! 😦
Anyway, we’re back with an update of our project pan! If you’re new here, Andi and I are doing a collab this year, and we’re trying to use up a lot of products that might expire soon. We’re already three quarters of the year into this, and I think we’re both doing really well. So let’s just jump right in and see how we did these past two months.
Project Pan 2018
For the full list of product names, check out my Project Pan 2018 / / Collaboration with Ever Impractical post. Everything will be separated into categories.
I haven’t done this in any of my previous updates, but my vanity was in need of a declutter, so I ended up decluttering some products from this project because I wasn’t reaching for them.
You can see the full post here, but to recap, the products that were in my project pan were the following:
- Sephora Crayon Contour Eye Pencil
- Laura Geller Eye Dew Cream Shadow Crayon in Copper Crayon
- Ipsy x NYX 3 Color Shadow Palette
- POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow Trio in Sugar Plum
Now onto the products that I actually used up this month..
This is a combination of my project pan empties and my regular empties.
Products listed in my Project Pan will marked by an asterisk (*).
I will briefly tell you about each product and link to reviews if I wrote any on them.
Haircare + Bath & Body:
- * OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo
- — Liked it but not my favorite.
- * PYT Argan Oil from Morocco Oil Treatment
- — This was the last hair oil I used up and I liked it, though it was very runny.
- * THEORIE Marula Oil Transforming Hair Serum (read review)
- — My favorite hair oil! I was so bummed out when I ran out! 😦 I hope I’m able to find something similar for cheaper.
- Bath & Body Works Wild Citrus Sunflower Body Lotion
- — Great moisturizing lotion with an amazing scent. Citrusy scents tend to be some of my faves!
- Alba Botanica Kids Sunscreen SPF50
- — Even though this was marketed as a kids sunscreen, I still used it and I liked it. I almost liked it better than the banana boat cream I have.
- Xtracare Cocoa Butter Body Lotion
- — Just some lotion I had from a while back, decided it needed to be used up. Love that it had vitamin E.
- * Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Body Mist with Cherry Blossom, Peach, White Jasmine
- — My ABSOLUTE favorite scent from VS body mists! This is like my third one and people usually gift these to me, I’m forever grateful! LOL
- OUAI Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- — I will be giving a full review soon for my Sephora box, but just know it wasn’t my favorite lol.
Project Pan Empties: 4
Regular Empties: 4
* * *
Skincare & Makeup:
- * Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner (read review)
- — At first I liked it, then I guess it started irritating my skin around my nose whenever I used it. Which was weird to me because this one doesn’t contain alcohol. Then again, my skin has changed a lot in the past year so maybe my skin no longer liked it after using a much gentler formula.
- * Pierre’s Apothecary Creamy Face Scrub with Grapefruit
- — I didn’t feel like this scrub did much to my skin? I used it anyway but didn’t really notice much of a difference.
- * tarte Drink of H20 Hydrating Boost
- — Love formulas like these because of how hydrating they are. This one was perfect to use during the summer.
- * tucker ashley Perfecting Moisturizer
- — Another hydrating moisturizer that also wore well under my makeup. Loved it!
- * Vivo Dead Sea Minerals Facial Peeling
- — I love facial peels so much! It’s so gross, but this one you could literally see the dead skin lifting off, it’s disgusting but oddly satisfying and I feel like it assures me that my skin is getting cleaned. 🙂 BTW, got this one from those mall kiosks, I don’t recommend purchasing because they’re over $100 but the guy was nice enough to give it to me for $20, haha sucker!
Project Pan Empties: 5
Regular Empties: 0
- * Tony Moly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Mask Sheet
- — I redeemed this one with some Ipsy points before I canceled my subscription and it’s been sitting on my drawer for months lol. Glad I used it. It’s definitely watery but didn’t slip off my face. I love how hydrated my skin felt when I used it and how soft and smooth my skin felt even the next morning. Tony Moly products are my fave but sucks they’re not CF 😦
- * Global Beauty Care Charcoal Wash-off Mask (read review)
- — One of my FAVE charcoal masks, no lie! I love how smoothly this one applied, ugh! I’m so sad I ran out, I’ll have to find it somewhere.
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks
- — I got three packs of these eye masks but I need to use a second one to make up my mind.. I may end up writing up a review soon.
- South Mane Under Eye Gels (read review)
- — Love these eye gels, they’re always so handy to have for tired/puffy eyes!
- * FEEL Brilliant Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sheet Mask (read review)
- — Love anything charcoal, and this one is no different. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after using sheet masks.
Project Pan Empties: 3
Regular Empties: 2
- e.l.f. Makeup Set & Mist
- — This might be the second or third that I repurchase, I just love it and it has a better spritzer than the WnW setting spray.
- e.l.f. Eyelash Glue
- — I like this eyelash glue but it dries SOOO quick! It’s annoying. If anyone knows of a good quality eyelash glue, leave me recommendations!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer Primer + Moisturizer (read review)
- — Pretty good primer! 🙂 I have no complaints! Helps with dry patches!
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Mascara
- — I’ll be doing a review soon..
- Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen (read review)
- — LOVED this eyelining pen. It really was so easy to use it I wish it still had some, I used it so much and loved it every single time!
Project Pan Empties: 0
Regular Empties: 5
I’m pleased with the amount of empties this time even though I’ve managed to empty more in the past. I am still working on a bunch of other products that are taking forever to finish up, but hopefully I’m able to finish the majority of what was in my project pan list before the year ends. 🙂
I have a total of 23 empties.
Project Pan Empties: 12 | Regular Empties: 11
* * *
As always, please don’t forget to check out Andi’s post, especially because she posted on time whereas I posted soo late! LOL
Read Andi’s post here:
–> Ever Impractical — Project Pan Update #4 <–
What have you guys managed to empty in the past month or two?
Find me on social media: